Welcome to the Pleasanton Unified School District!
Enrolling your student for the first time is a two step process. This is the first step in the enrollment process. This does not guarantee placement at your residence school.
Step 1 - Complete the online pre-enrollment process on this page. When completed, please print your confirmation. (Instructions for completing the Step 1 pre-enrollment - English & Spanish)
Step 2 - Using the Enrollment Checklist as a guide, bring required documents directly to your residence school site. During the summer break documents need to be brought to the Student Services Office, located at 215 Abbie Street (Office hours - 8am - 4pm).
Online Enrollment Tips:
- Please enroll your new student using the LEGAL NAME as it appears on the Birth Certificate or Passport. If your student's legal first name is for example "Robert" please DO NOT enter "Bob", "Bobby", "Rob", etc. These types of names should go into the Nickname field.
- Each student that is being enrolled needs at least one Guardian Contact.
- When you start the online pre-enrollment process, you will be asked to enter your email address and to create a password. This password is only for this pre-enrollment process and will not be used for future Q logins for you or your student.
- You must be a Pleasanton resident, (living at the indicated Pleasanton address), or have a fully approved Inter District transfer (IDT), by the time your enrollment is confirmed. If you have any questions about enrollment, please contact Student Services at (925)426-4290.
- If you already have an existing student in the district and are enrolling new student in the district, please use the "Continue a Pre-enrollment in Progress" Login and add a new student to the Pre-enrollment. If it's been too long since you pre-enrolled your first student or used another email, please "Start a new Pre-enrollment" and your student will be linked to the same Household upon successful enrollment.
The following issues must be addressed: